||2008 Tax Year
- Form 4070A, sample filled-in,
- Form 1040:
- Schedule C, Self-employed persons.
- Unreported tips, Reporting social security and Medicare taxes on tips not reported to your employer.
- Form 4070, What tips to report.
- Form 4070:
- Sample filled-in,
- Form 4070A, How to keep a daily tip record.
- Form 4137, Reporting social security and Medicare taxes on tips not reported to your employer.
- Form 8027, How to request an approved lower rate.
- Form W-2:
- Uncollected taxes, Giving your employer money for taxes., Reporting uncollected social security and Medicare taxes on tips.
- Free tax services, How To Get Tax Help
- Missing children, photographs of, Reminder
- More information (see Tax help)
Previous | Index
Publications Index | 2007 Tax Help Archives | Tax Help Archives Main | Home