2000 Tax Help Archives  

Publication 957 2000 Tax Year

Publication 957
Reporting Back Pay & Special Wage
Payments to the Social Security Administration

This is archived information that pertains only to the 2000 Tax Year. If you
are looking for information for the current tax year, go to the Tax Prep Help Area.