June 10, 1994
IRS Commissioner's Advisory Group to Meet
WASHINGTON - The Internal Revenue Service Commissioner's Advisory Group will hold a meeting at the National Office; 1111 Constitution Avenue, N.W.; Washington, D.C; on Thursday, June 16. The meeting will begin at 8:30 a.m. in Room 3313.
The agenda, which is subject to change, includes the following
- IRS Small Business Study;
- Commercial Return Preparers;
- Conference on Professionalism;
- Protecting Privacy and Security;
- Legislative Update;
- Business Master Plan Overview;
- Compliance Subgroup Status Report;
- FY 1995 Compliance Initiatives;
- Recommendations for Electronic Filing Strategy; and
- TAXLINK Update.
Due to limited conference space, anyone wishing to attend should call Patricia Andrews
on (202) 622-5026 (not toll-free). To have the committee consider written comments, please
call or write to Ms. Patricia Andrews; Strategic Planning and Communications, PC:E;
Internal Revenue Service; 1111 Constitutional Avenue, N.W., Room 1311; Washington, D.C.
Previous | Next
1994 IRS News Releases | News Releases Main | Home