IRS Tax Forms  
Publication 501 2001 Tax Year

Who Should File

Even if you do not have to file, you should file a tax return to get money back if one of the following applies.

  1. You had income tax withheld from your pay.
  2. You qualify for the earned income credit. See Publication 596, Earned Income Credit (EIC), for more information.
  3. You qualify for the additional child tax credit. See the instructions in your tax forms package for more information on this credit.

Previous| First | Next

Publication Index | IRS-Forms Main | Home