||2003 Tax Year
This is archived information that pertains only to the 2003 Tax Year. If you
are looking for information for the current tax year, go to the Tax Prep Help Area.
- Deductible business expenses:
- Defined, Deductible expenses.
- Education Savings Bond Program, Education Savings
- Education, work-related, Qualifying Work-Related Education
- Employer-provided educational assistance, Employer-Provided
- Proof of expense, Recordkeeping
- Recordkeeping, Recordkeeping
- Savings bonds, Education Savings
- Scholarships, Scholarships
- Transportation, Transportation Expenses
- Travel, Travel Expenses, Travel as Education
- Veterans' benefit payments, Veterans
- Where to deduct, Where To Deduct Expenses
- Qualifying work-related education:
- Defined, Qualifying Work-Related Education
- Does Your Work-Related Education Qualify? (flowchart), Education To Meet
- Improving skills, Education To Maintain
or Improve Skills
- Indefinite absence from job, Indefinite absence.
- Maintaining skills, Education To Maintain
or Improve Skills
- Minimum job requirements, Education To Meet
Minimum Requirements, Certification in a new state.
- New trade or business, Education That
Qualifies You for a
New Trade or Business, Teaching and Related Duties
- Required by employer or law, Education Required by
Employer or by Law
- Teachers, Requirements for Teachers
- Temporary absence from job, Temporary absence.
- Temporary school attendance, Temporary basis.
- Tax help, How To Get Tax Help
- TaxFax service, How To Get Tax Help
- Taxpayer Advocate, Contacting your Taxpayer Advocate.
- Certification, Certification in a new state.
- Minimum job requirements, Requirements for Teachers
- Related duties, Teaching and Related Duties
- Absence from job, Temporary absence.
- Attendance at school, Temporary basis.
- Transportation expenses:
- Deductible, Transportation Expenses
- Standard mileage rate, Important Changes for 2002, Using your car.
- Travel as education, Travel as Education
- Travel expenses:
- Conventions, Cruises and conventions.
- Cruises, Cruises and conventions.
- Deductible, Travel Expenses, Travel as Education
- Meals, 50% limit on meals.
- Nondeductible, Travel Expenses, Travel as Education
- TTY/TDD information, Contacting your Taxpayer Advocate., How To Get Tax Help