2002 Tax Help Archives  

Forms W-2 & Other Attachments

This is archived information that pertains only to the 2002 Tax Year. If you
are looking for information for the current tax year, go to the Tax Prep Help Area.

If I file electronically, what do I do with my W-2 forms?

When filing electronically you must provide Form W-2 (PDF) to the authorized IRS e-file provider before the provider sends the electronic return to the IRS. In addition, you should keep them in a safe place with a copy of your tax return. For general information about e-file, refer to Tax Topic 252, Electronic Filing.


Tax Topics & FAQs | 2002 Tax Year Archives | Tax Help Archives | Home